Shade/Bathroom/Captain Included/Jumbo Size Boat
With Captain Nate – It’s Always Your Day – Your Way!
St Thomas Boat Charters
I have been on St. Thomas for 20 years. When I was in high school I did a sea semester and sailed around the Caribbean for six months. We started in St. Thomas and I fell in love with the island at first sight. As soon as I graduated high school I bought a one-way ticket with no place to stay and no work. The rest is history. I love being in the charter business because it has allowed me an opportunity to share what I love with people that are visiting and even with locals. There are so many places to see here that nobody knows about, which is so rewarding to me to be able to share this.
Anyone can rent a boat and offer a day trip. Over the years I feel the industry has become a bit commercial and less personal. What keeps my business ticking is I have not given up on giving my customers the intimate experience that they will remember for years to come. They know who they are going with, and it is about what they want, not sticking to a schedule. I might not be the biggest, but I stay consistent. Making my guests feel like family and comfortable to be with me is my approach.
My new boat is amazing in many ways and offers comfort and a ride that can’t be beaten. If you want shade there is plenty, and if you want sun there is plenty. Best of both worlds. Get on and off the boat is extremely easy both on the dock and in the water. I have made specialized ladders and boarding doors to accommodate anyone. The boat also offers a full bathroom, bar, tons of cup holders, and a great sound system. I am structuring my costs to be very fair and easy. There is a set cost for the boat for the day, and fuel will be determined at the end of the day. For the size of the boat, she is very fuel efficient.
I am offering reduced rates to aid workers that are on the island from the states. Right now my main goal is to offer quality experiences and also keep my head above water. People can book online or over the phone 7 days a week. Sending a request through my website is great or just call direct. Texting is also a great method of booking. This boat is huge and so comfortable. You won’t find another day boat that offers 2 crew and 15′ wide boat that is so stable and comfy.
Why Choose Nate’s Custom Charter?
- Awarded Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- Comfortable Experience – Family Friendly and Safe
- Beer, Water, Soda are Included In Price
- No Deposit – Pay after trip is over
- Easy Access and Handicap Convenient
- Easy In and Easy Off Boat Boarding
- Flexible Pickup and Drop off times – Your Day Your Way No Hassles
- All Snorkeling Gear and Fishing Gear Included (But You are Free to Bring Your Own as Well)
- Boat Holds up to 12 People – Perfect for an Intimate Party
- Local Owner Operated = Local Knowledge for the Best Possible Excursion (We know all the best spots)
- 20 Years of Experience Matters in Creating a Unique Experience
- Home Port is Compass Point Marina in St Thomas
At Nate’s Custom Charters we value the customer’s idea of the perfect vacation. With us it’s always, your day, your way. Choose from many exciting options or let Captain Nate customize the day just for you.